Tuesday 28 February 2017

5 DIYs To Try | February 2017

I feel like it was only yesterday I rounded up January with a few DIYs to try and here we are with some fantastic DIYs and blogs that have caught my eye during February:


Knitting is my nemesis.  Luckily, Fran at Fall For DIY has this brilliant arm knitting DIY cushion cover to bridge the gap between crochet and knitting for me.  There's a fab video tutorial too that I am following step-by-step and I hope to share the results fairly soon.


This is beautiful and the technique is something I'm going to be putting in to practice for a gift fairly soon.  Club Crafted's tutorial has given me the confidence [and some great tips] to give it a go.


These are so simple, so stylish and for sure, the next flower wrap I am trying out. Love it [and the blog is a fave new find].


I mean, there's no reason to get out of the bath once you can have your wine, candles and iPad with you, is there? This gorgeous bath shelf is shared on the Love & Renovations blog and is the perfect weekend DIY.


Up-cycle some of your utensils with this sleek, stylish and simple DIY - ready for a Spring refresh!


Will you be trying any of the 5 DIYs?

[Don't forget to check out the TTSM February DIYS: Nutella Chocolates, Sequin Patches, Body & Lip Scrub & Marble Tray]
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hello from Twitter! :) (I blog at hapinesswherever.com also about DIY) :) I LOVE your photography! And yes that cushion by Fall for DIY is soooo cosy looking

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig