Thursday 2 May 2013

A Photo a Day in May

Hello - two posts in one day!  I know!
I decided to set myself a little challenge for May - I want to keep inspired in May by forcing myself to be a little more aware of what's around me, my surroundings and the simple things that I perhaps don't take the time to look at or appreciate in the every day.  I also started this blog in the hope to improve my photography skills, including the ones I take on my phone.  So, I'm going to take a bit more notice, looking for a phone photo opp and post them all here, on one page, to look back on in June - want to join?  Send me your links/tweet me - I'd love to see.

P.S - I've taken my photo....can't find my lead thingy to transfer to my computer - challenge day 1 fail!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig