Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Chocolate Breadsticks

Hello and Happy Tuesday, 24th December.
Christmas Eve!

This is one of my most favourite days of the year - I am at work until just after lunchtime [why was I so unorganised as not to book these last two days off?] and then don't set foot in the building until the New Year - I cannot wait.  Today, as the last post in this mini Christmas sugar series, I have the simplest of all Christmas treats - Christmas Breadsticks:
Made in exactly the same way as these, these and these - with a Christmas twist:
... these add some festive colour to your table and are great to make with any children 
you may have staying with you or paying a visit over the next few days.
 
If you have any Mikado's - they are mini versions, already covered in chocolate - perfect.
Have I covered all the holidays with my breadsticks now?........
Oh, Valentines and Easter - you've been warned.
Thank you so, so much for visiting the blog in 2013 - I can't wait to see what 2014 brings.  I'll be back with two very quick and very simple New Year themed posts on the 29th and 30th December, so hope to see you back here then.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas, filled with fun and lots of laughter.  
See you on the other side x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig