Friday 15 February 2013

Love Letters

Following on from this post, I have a quick alternative which would save you if you have forgotten about Valentines.


It is made in exactly the same way, so I wont repeat the instructions, but if you have a 'your song', Wedding first dance song, favourite poem - this would be perfect for the detail.

I printed one of my favourite songs onto A4 paper, highlighting some words in pink and red for variation and cut my hearts:
I threaded lengthways by hand using a simple running stitch:


Then layered with pink hearts for a hanging garland:
I also threaded some width ways:
 
To create pretty mini-garland banners:
 ...and layered with other felt hearts for variation:
 
 Simple and pretty - these could save your bacon x
Share:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love how effective but simple these garlands are !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, thanks so much - my favourite type of make - simple, quick and easy x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This film is a beautiful representation of two people in love who are willing to go the extra mile to make it work. ipvanish 3 year plan The emotions and the story are so genuine that it really resonates with the viewer. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig